- Access to the Port is via the main gate. Unauthorised entry and overnight stay is forbidden. Be prepared to prove your identity. No visitors are allowed without a permit issued by the Port.
- When moving on foot, use high-visibility clothing: CE-marked high-visibility clothing with company logo and personal ID and helmet.
- Look out for and give way to mobile machinery. Anticipate; if necessary, stop and look.
- Pay attention to STOP signs and railroad crossings.
- Parking is only permitted in the areas indicated.
- Make sure the area where you work is safe. If necessary, draw up a safety plan.
- Use hazard flashers when driving.
- When calling for a taxi: use the designated pick-up/drop-off points in Oritkari. Access to the pick-up/drop-off points is via marked routes.
- Garbage and other waste must be placed in containers marked for the purpose.
- If you are unsure, call Port Control or Security Manager, tel. + 358 44 703 2759.
Port Control, Port Facility Security and access control
tel. +358 44 703 2759
Oulu Customs, office in Oritkari harbour
Open: weekdays 8 a.m.–2 a.m., Saturdays 8 a.m.–midnight, Sundays 8 a.m.–2 a.m.
tel. +358 295 5200
Traffic service point, Vihreäsaari
Open: weekdays 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
tel. +358 400 421 928 or tel. +358 40 158 7685